200 Hours of yoga Teacher Training
Ashta Siddhi Yoga is an enrolled association by Legislature of India, Yoga Collusion Universal and Yoga Partnership Worldwide. This is a world class preparing organization ideal for both yoga students wanting to enhance their wellbeing, happiness, concordance and amicability and for the individuals who need to get yoga as calling. After successfully completing the, 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training course Rishikesh, the qualification given is legitimate everywhere around the world for you to begin your new calling!
1st of April 2020 to 28th of April 2020
4th of May 2020 to 30th of May 2020
8th of June 2020 to 4th of July 2020
13 th july 2020 to 8th of August 2020
17 th of Aug 2020 to 12th of Sept 2020
22th of Sept 2020 to 18th of Oct 2020
Starting from 15th March
Starting from 15th April
Starting from 15th September
Starting from 15th October
Starting from 15th November
Starting from 15th December
Starting from 1st March
Starting from 1st June
Starting from 1st September
Starting from 1st December
Starting from 1st February 2021
Starting from 1st May 2021
Degree of knowledge
What is Hatha yoga?
Hatha Yoga comes from a profound comprehension of the mechanics of the body, and uses yogic postures, or yogasanas to enable the system to sustain higher dimensions of energy. By practicing Hatha Teacher Training in India, one can change and upgrade the manner in which they think, feel, and experience life. Hatha Yoga is tied in with making a body that isn’t an obstacle in your life. The body turns into a venturing stone in the advancement towards blooming into your definitive plausibility.
- Surya Namaskar with mantra awareness
- Sukshma Vyama ( joints and glands exercise)
- Standing series of asana
- Kneeling series of asana
- Sitting series of asana
- Lying on stomach series of Asana
- Supine series of asana
- Inversion series of asana
- Asana benefits and its contra-indications
What is Vinyasa? Vinyasa, is a breath initiated practice, that interfaces each activity of our existence with the aim of moving towards what is sacrosanct, or most significant to us.
The variable idea of Vinyasa Yoga builds up a progressively adjusted body just as anticipate redundant movement wounds that can occur in the event that you are continually doing likewise consistently.
As a philosophy, perceives the transitory idea of things. We enter into a posture, are there for some time and after that leave.
- Primary Series
- 9 Drishti in Ashtanga series
- Importance of Ujjai and Bandha in series
- Hat are Prana and Pranayama mean?
Pranayama (Prana = Vitality + Yama = Control) is a kind of contemplation method that includes different methods for controlling the breathing, with the objective being to withdraw ones senses from the outside world. This causes one to raise one’s Prana (or Kundalini vitality for this situation) up the deep spine to the spiritual eye or 6th chakra, which carries one to enlightenment.
- Types of Pranayama practices
- What is Nadi?
- What are Ida and Pingala?
Seven main practices of Pranayama
- What is Darshanam?
- What is Yoga?
- Study of Yoga Sutras
- The five kosha (bodies)
- What is Self-Realization & Liberation? Why?
- What is consciousness?
- The four faculties of mind
- Five Stages of Mind
- The four foundational Pillars of life
- Eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
- What is waking state in Yogic Science?
- What is dreaming state in Yogic Science?
- What is Deep sleep state in Yogic Science?
- What is Yogic Anatomy and Physiology?
- Introduction of the respiratory system and yogic breathing
- How Shat Kriya practices give benefits on a body?
- How Pranayama practices gives connection to a digestive and immune system?
- How Asana practices gives various effects on joints, spine and muscular system?
- The structure of the spine and its movement in yoga
- Types of contraction in the muscular system
- Know the basic studies and types of joints to avoid injury during Asana classes
- Study and discuss the spine according to a Yogic point of view
- What is Meditation?
- What is the difference between Dharna and Dhyana?
- What are types of Meditation?
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Contemplative Walking Meditation
- Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Candle and Inner Light Meditation
- Full Moon Meditation
- What is sleep?
- Three states of consciousness
- Benefits of deep sleep
- What is Yoga Nidra?
- Yoga Nidra practices from Satyananda tradition
- How Yoga Nidra practices from Bihar School of Yoga and Himalayan Tradition
- Importance of Mudra according to Hatha Yoga
- Types of Mudra
- Practicum of Gyana & Chin Mudra
- Practicum of Ashwini Mudra
- Physical, Mental and Spiritual Benefits of Mudra
- Introduction of Mantra yoga
- Importance of (OM)-AUM
- Mantra for Meal Purification
- Mantra for Obstacles
- Mantra for Universal Masters to Bless
- Mantra for Realization
- Mantra for Well Being
- Introduction of Shat Kriyas according to Classical Hatha Yoga
- Practicum of Jal Neti and Sutra Neti (Cleansing Mucus or Blockages from Nasal Passages and Sinus)
- Practicum of Kunjal (Cleansing the excessive Mucus from the Digestive Tract)
- Six steps of doing Asana correctly
- Foundational workshop on lateral, forward, backward and twisting asanas
- How to make mind flexible by making body flexible?
- How to use of props for protection?
- Alternative style of Asana for various benefits
- Various limitations and contra-indications of specific yoga practices
- Disciplines of Yoga Teachers and Students
- The scope of Listening, Presence, Directive and Non-Directive Dialogue
- How important is Demonstration?
- What are the preparations for classroom?
- How to describe the Practice, Techniques, and Delivery in teaching a class?
- Discussion on different types of Lesson Planning
The Main Objective Of Our 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
The main objective of this course is to allow you to build up self praises, helps you to share this vast knowledge with the outside world both spiritually and physically in each of the areas listed below. The modules are categorized into 5 areas:
- Anatomy and Physiology of Yogic Practices
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yogic Lifestyle
- Teaching Methodology and Practice
As when you complete the 200 hours yoga teacher training course, you will be able to spread wisdom by implementing the knowledge gained from this course to your admirers. This course also helps you to build different strategies to teach other people keeping their abilities, flexibility or any impurity in mind. We build an immovable trust within our students to become a Solid Yoga Professional Teacher. Invest in something that can alter you. 200, 300 and 500 hours yoga teacher training course will help you with the preparation of the important devices, aptitudes and bits of knowledge, to direct you on your journey.
Something that is rare about this 200 hours yoga teacher course, that every individual experience more than the expected. This adventure is so interesting that for 30 days all the students learn together as a family and move towards becoming a piece of a similar vitality. You will figure out how to make streams for an assortment of class types. Investigate what works best for your body. This course offers an entire investigation of the eight limbs of yoga which are dependent on the Yoga Sutras. This education is given to help Yoga Instructors educate varying backgrounds. Our witticism is “Yoga For All” Our asana framework examines contemporary standards of arrangement and well-being, while at the same time respecting our understudies’ requirement for inventiveness, opportunity, and self-articulation in their training.
- You will learn Anatomy with importance to Yoga so as to Strengthen the Classroom Explanations, Cues, and Modification of Asanas.
- Yoga and Skeletal System, Brain and Nervous System, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Cardiovascular System.
- Impacts of Kriya, Pranayama, Asanas and Meditation for Various Disorders.
- Inconspicuous Body Anatomy of the Chakras, Nadis and the use of Chakras Energy in the Practice of Yoga.
- Introduction to Ayurveda and Yogic Diet.
- This class will concentrate on helping you with the Basic Philosophy, Concepts and History of Yoga. It will cover the different Traditional Philosophies and Vewpoints, Insights from Modern Research and manners by which the nature of this Holistic Life-View can be incorporated into a Modern Lifestyle.
- Yoga Sutras (Preface of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra): Study this significant content dependent on the 8 limbs of Ashtanga Yoga. Find the Theory and Foundations of Yoga as Patanjali portrays how to make a Connection with the Body, Mind and Spirit.
- Kriya Yoga a Methodology to defeat Panch-Klesha (5 reasons for Pain and Miseries)
- Raj Yoga and Hatha yoga
Teaching Methodology and Practice
- Class Observation: You will watch and participate in class given by of our Expert Yoga Trainers where students will learn and instruct at the same time as a motivation for the class.
- Teaching Methodology: This class will give you the vital structure squares to craft your very own yoga class. Figure out how to inspire your fellow mates by instructing comprehensively to the scope of capacities that you might be looked with.
- Companion Teaching: These sessions enable you to rehearse your instructive abilities and get useful evaluation from both your Senior Teachers and your companions on your advancement.
- Alteration: Learn how to enable your students to get rooted into a posture through modification.
- Foreseeing Yoga Lifestyle and the Ethics of a Yoga Teacher
- Foreseeing the Attitude and Presence of the Teacher
- The seat of Yoga Teacher/Teaching as Service/Why We Teach/Creating A Sacred Space
- Moral Guidelines for the Student Teacher Relationship
- Read more about yoga .