6 week Therapeutic Yoga Anatomy / Physiology
Join our Yoga anatomy online course! In our 6 week anatomy and physiology course, you will gain proficiency about the life systems and physiology of a human body for profoundly therapeutic Yoga. learn about the skeletal framework, nervous system, cardiovascular/circulatory, endocrine, stomach related frameworks as they relate to yoga practice. You will find out about the respiratory framework just as contraindications, misalignments and variations of Yoga asana.
Ashta Siddhi Yoga brings you customary Indian Yoga lessons directly from Rishikesh into your living room. You will be taught live by our legitimate Indian educators. You can ask questions anytime during the course. We focus on the spiritual side of Yoga and aim for a holistic experience for developing the body and mind.
The duration of the course will be 6 weeks with 1 hour classes from monday to saturday at 9:30 to 10:30 p.m. IST Indian time. If in case you miss a class, recording will be shared with you and you will be able to clear your doubts in the next class.
We’ll be glad to see you onboard!
10th November 2020
10th December 2020
10th January 2021
Degree of knowledge
- What is Yogic Anatomy and Physiology?
- Introduction of the respiratory system and yogic breathing
- How Shat Kriya practices give benefits on a body?
- How Pranayama practices gives connection to a digestive and immune system?
- How Asana practices gives various effects on joints, spine and muscular system?
- The structure of the spine and its movement in yoga
- Types of contraction in the muscular system
- Know the basic studies and types of joints to avoid injury during Asana classes
- Study and discuss the spine according to a Yogic point of view
- Disciplines of Yoga Teachers and Students
- The scope of Listening, Presence, Directive and Non-Directive Dialogue
- How important is Demonstration?
- What are the preparations for classroom?
- How to describe the Practice, Techniques, and Delivery in teaching a class?
- Discussion on different types of Lesson Planning
Register anytime and access prerecorded video lectures, written material and class schedule. Portal meeting are held for 2 hours daily and 4-5 hours on Saturday and Sunday and are recorded for the individuals who can’t join in.
Every week there is available time where learners can ask questions and clear doubts and get explanation continuously. maintain access to training materials for life and will be completely ensured to instruct yoga. Students who graduate before December 31st will be qualified to enroll with Yoga Alliance under their temporary provisions to allow the facilitation of training online.
About Our Teacher
Vishwajeet Singh was born in Haridwar and later moved to Rishikesh during his teenage years. He belongs to Gayatri Parivar (a community formed by saints and spiritual guides) that involved him in many spiritual practices from his early childhood. During his childhood, he learned Yoga and Philosophy from his grandfather who was a renowned Yogi of his time and later from his elder brother Jagjeet Singh (Jaggi) who is also a great Yogi. He travelled across the country and learned Yoga from many teachers which deepened his knowledge and experience of life. He says, since childhood, there was always one question in my mind about, what is the true meaning of life? This question made me practice Yoga every day without missing a single day. While studying in college, he never left his practices and studied ancient Indian scriptures intensely. He always enjoys what he does and takes the classes playfully. Vishwajeet style of teaching is friendly and approachable both inside and outside the class. With Vishwajeet, you’ll dive deep into the ancient world of Yoga Philosophy, and be taught how to apply these teachings and themes in your classes and daily life.
Why Train with Us?
Experience a Yoga Teacher Training with the comfort of learning in your own home and convenience of being able to complete it on your own time. Our program is an alternative to traditional, in-studio Yoga Teacher Trainings while still maintaining the integrity in training, depth of learning, and personalized experience one should expect in a Yoga Teacher Training.
Upon completion of our program, teachers are eligible to teach private clients, groups, and corporate clients. Students will be prepared to teach in studios, gyms, at retreats, and clinical settings.
You can begin your journey at any time. Admissions for our program are rolling and once you register you will receive instant access to the program. Our program is self-paced, facilitated 100% online, and designed to be easily integrated into your life.
Teaching Methodology and Practice
- Class Observation: You will watch and participate in class given by of our Expert Yoga Trainers where students will learn and instruct at the same time as a motivation for the class.
- Teaching Methodology: This class will give you the vital structure squares to craft your very own yoga class. Figure out how to inspire your fellow mates by instructing comprehensively to the scope of capacities that you might be looked with.
- Companion Teaching: These sessions enable you to rehearse your instructive abilities and get useful evaluation from both your Senior Teachers and your companions on your advancement.
- Alteration: Learn how to enable your students to get rooted into a posture through modification.
- Foreseeing Yoga Lifestyle and the Ethics of a Yoga Teacher
- Foreseeing the Attitude and Presence of the Teacher
- The seat of Yoga Teacher/Teaching as Service/Why We Teach/Creating A Sacred Space
- Moral Guidelines for the Student Teacher Relationship
- Read more about yoga .
Our program is suitable both for beginners who want to learn about Yoga and for practicioners who aspire to become a Yoga teacher. There are no limitations dependent on age, training, religion, sexual orientation, nation or past experiences. You don’t need to be especially strong or flexible, this will come with practice.
For our online course, you need a PC or smartphone, a good internet connection and well functioning speakers or earphones to access our classes. For the asana classes, you need a couple of comfortable clothes, a Yoga mat, 2 Yoga blocks, a Yoga belt, a bolster, a neti pot as well as a quiet place to practice. A note pad or papers to take your own notes is strongly suggested. Coursebooks will be sent to you as PDF before the beginning of the course.
Our courses will be held in english, It is fine if one is not much of an English speaker, our teachers will help them understand. Yoga connects through spirit and emotions and all exercises will be shown in a practical way.
We are offering batch A and B so you can choose the course that fits best to your own schedule and time zone. All times are given in IST 5:30+ (Indian time zone). The schedule is from monday – sunday.
Batch A 7:00-9:00 AM
Batch B 12:00-2:00 PM
Batch C 5:00-7:00 PM