Online 200 Hours of yoga Teacher Training
Our 200 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training is bringing conventional Indian Yoga directly from Rishikesh into your home! Within 10 weeks, you can take in Yoga without any preparation or enhance your current practice – all in the solace of your own home. Rather than numerous other online Yoga Teacher Trainings, you will be taught live by our Indian mentors. You can pose inquiries whenever and will be revised on alignment to guarantee safety.
We accentuate the spiritual side of Yoga and focus on holistic experience for developing body and mind. Our educational program incorporates Hatha and Ashtanga asana practice, meditation, ayurveda, philosophy, anatomy, pranayama, mantras and cleansing processes. Our certificate by the end of the course allows you to teach Yoga worldwide and to enlist for Yoga Alliance certification
The span of the Online Yoga Teacher Training course will be 10 weeks with 4-5 hours of classes every week. In the event that you can’t make it to the live classes, video recording will be provided on the portal so that you can catch up in the class and also revise later.
We’re glad to see you joining our Online Yoga Teacher Training course!
10th November 2020
10th December 2020
10th January 2021
Degree of knowledge
What is Hatha yoga?
Hatha Yoga comes from a profound comprehension of the mechanics of the body, and uses yogic postures, or yogasanas to enable the system to sustain higher dimensions of energy. By practicing Hatha Teacher Training in India, one can change and upgrade the manner in which they think, feel, and experience life. Hatha Yoga is tied in with making a body that isn’t an obstacle in your life. The body turns into a venturing stone in the advancement towards blooming into your definitive plausibility.
- Surya Namaskar with mantra awareness
- Sukshma Vyama ( joints and glands exercise)
- Standing series of asana
- Kneeling series of asana
- Sitting series of asana
- Lying on stomach series of Asana
- Supine series of asana
- Inversion series of asana
- Asana benefits and its contra-indications
What is Vinyasa? Vinyasa, is a breath initiated practice, that interfaces each activity of our existence with the aim of moving towards what is sacrosanct, or most significant to us.
The variable idea of Vinyasa Yoga builds up a progressively adjusted body just as anticipate redundant movement wounds that can occur in the event that you are continually doing likewise consistently.
As a philosophy, perceives the transitory idea of things. We enter into a posture, are there for some time and after that leave.
- Primary Series
- 9 Drishti in Ashtanga series
- Importance of Ujjai and Bandha in series
- Hat are Prana and Pranayama mean?
Pranayama (Prana = Vitality + Yama = Control) is a kind of contemplation method that includes different methods for controlling the breathing, with the objective being to withdraw ones senses from the outside world. This causes one to raise one’s Prana (or Kundalini vitality for this situation) up the deep spine to the spiritual eye or 6th chakra, which carries one to enlightenment.
- Types of Pranayama practices
- What is Nadi?
- What are Ida and Pingala?
Seven main practices of Pranayama
- What is Darshanam?
- What is Yoga?
- Study of Yoga Sutras
- The five kosha (bodies)
- What is Self-Realization & Liberation? Why?
- What is consciousness?
- The four faculties of mind
- Five Stages of Mind
- The four foundational Pillars of life
- Eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
- What is waking state in Yogic Science?
- What is dreaming state in Yogic Science?
- What is Deep sleep state in Yogic Science?
- What is Yogic Anatomy and Physiology?
- Introduction of the respiratory system and yogic breathing
- How Shat Kriya practices give benefits on a body?
- How Pranayama practices gives connection to a digestive and immune system?
- How Asana practices gives various effects on joints, spine and muscular system?
- The structure of the spine and its movement in yoga
- Types of contraction in the muscular system
- Know the basic studies and types of joints to avoid injury during Asana classes
- Study and discuss the spine according to a Yogic point of view
- What is Meditation?
- What is the difference between Dharna and Dhyana?
- What are types of Meditation?
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Contemplative Walking Meditation
- Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Candle and Inner Light Meditation
- Full Moon Meditation
- What is sleep?
- Three states of consciousness
- Benefits of deep sleep
- What is Yoga Nidra?
- Yoga Nidra practices from Satyananda tradition
- How Yoga Nidra practices from Bihar School of Yoga and Himalayan Tradition
- Importance of Mudra according to Hatha Yoga
- Types of Mudra
- Practicum of Gyana & Chin Mudra
- Practicum of Ashwini Mudra
- Physical, Mental and Spiritual Benefits of Mudra
- Introduction of Mantra yoga
- Importance of (OM)-AUM
- Mantra for Meal Purification
- Mantra for Obstacles
- Mantra for Universal Masters to Bless
- Mantra for Realization
- Mantra for Well Being
- Introduction of Shat Kriyas according to Classical Hatha Yoga
- Practicum of Jal Neti and Sutra Neti (Cleansing Mucus or Blockages from Nasal Passages and Sinus)
- Practicum of Kunjal (Cleansing the excessive Mucus from the Digestive Tract)
- Six steps of doing Asana correctly
- Foundational workshop on lateral, forward, backward and twisting asanas
- How to make mind flexible by making body flexible?
- How to use of props for protection?
- Alternative style of Asana for various benefits
- Various limitations and contra-indications of specific yoga practices
- Disciplines of Yoga Teachers and Students
- The scope of Listening, Presence, Directive and Non-Directive Dialogue
- How important is Demonstration?
- What are the preparations for classroom?
- How to describe the Practice, Techniques, and Delivery in teaching a class?
- Discussion on different types of Lesson Planning
BECOME CERTIFIED YOGA TEACHER
HOW IT WORKS
Access and revise your practice anytime from anyplace on the planet with our recorded revision videos on the portal. Start your journey of 200 Hour YTTC at just $700.
After completing our online program Students will be prepared to teach in studio, gym, retreat, and clinical settings. Astha Siddhi Yoga is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. As of March 2020, Yoga Alliance taught its RYS to move their training programs online. Our 200 hour Yoga Teacher preparing is as of now being taught online. Students can finish the whole training online through December 31, 2020 and register with Yoga Alliance upon successful completion.
Register anytime and access prerecorded video lectures, written material and class schedule. Portal meeting are held for 2 hours daily and 4-5 hours on Saturday and Sunday and are recorded for the individuals who can’t join in.
Every week there is available time where learners can ask questions and clear doubts and get explanation continuously. maintain access to training materials for life and will be completely ensured to instruct yoga. Students who graduate before December 31st will be qualified to enroll with Yoga Alliance under their temporary provisions to allow the facilitation of training online.
Once you have completed your training you will receive your certificate and be eligible to teach yoga anywhere at the 200 Hour level.
Here's What You'll Receive:
- recorded lectures & written content
- Direct feedback from your mentor
- 200 Hour YTT Manual
- Access to ASY Community
- Guided Meditations
- Access to 100s of prepared sequences
- Application & Reflection
- Journal Prompts & Skills Practice
- LIVE classes available all week on ASY portal
- Access to content for life
- A freshly discovered confidence and an ease in teaching others in the wake of having exemplified the teachings yourself.
Why Train with Us?
Experience a Yoga Teacher Training with the comfort of learning in your own home and convenience of being able to complete it on your own time. Our program is an alternative to traditional, in-studio Yoga Teacher Trainings while still maintaining the integrity in training, depth of learning, and personalized experience one should expect in a Yoga Teacher Training.
Upon completion of our program, teachers are eligible to teach private clients, groups, and corporate clients. Students will be prepared to teach in studios, gyms, at retreats, and clinical settings.
You can begin your journey at any time. Admissions for our program are rolling and once you register you will receive instant access to the program. Our program is self-paced, facilitated 100% online, and designed to be easily integrated into your life.
Teaching Methodology and Practice
- Class Observation: You will watch and participate in class given by of our Expert Yoga Trainers where students will learn and instruct at the same time as a motivation for the class.
- Teaching Methodology: This class will give you the vital structure squares to craft your very own yoga class. Figure out how to inspire your fellow mates by instructing comprehensively to the scope of capacities that you might be looked with.
- Companion Teaching: These sessions enable you to rehearse your instructive abilities and get useful evaluation from both your Senior Teachers and your companions on your advancement.
- Alteration: Learn how to enable your students to get rooted into a posture through modification.
- Foreseeing Yoga Lifestyle and the Ethics of a Yoga Teacher
- Foreseeing the Attitude and Presence of the Teacher
- The seat of Yoga Teacher/Teaching as Service/Why We Teach/Creating A Sacred Space
- Moral Guidelines for the Student Teacher Relationship
- Read more about yoga .
Our program is suitable both for beginners who want to learn about Yoga and for practicioners who aspire to become a Yoga teacher. There are no limitations dependent on age, training, religion, sexual orientation, nation or past experiences. You don’t need to be especially strong or flexible, this will come with practice.
For our online course, you need a PC or smartphone, a good internet connection and well functioning speakers or earphones to access our classes. For the asana classes, you need a couple of comfortable clothes, a Yoga mat, 2 Yoga blocks, a Yoga belt, a bolster, a neti pot as well as a quiet place to practice. A note pad or papers to take your own notes is strongly suggested. Coursebooks will be sent to you as PDF before the beginning of the course.
Our courses will be held in english, It is fine if one is not much of an English speaker, our teachers will help them understand. Yoga connects through spirit and emotions and all exercises will be shown in a practical way.
Yes, you will get our certificate after passing an oral exam, a questionnaire and an online teaching class held by you by the end of the Online Yoga Teacher Training.
After the completion of the course our students will be compensated with a globally accepted certificate which implies that you can fill in as a Yoga instructor around the world.Whether you directly want to start teaching or work on your own self-practice first is your own decision. As we’re enrolled with Yoga Alliance, you can enlist yourself at Yoga Alliance after the fulfillment of the course.
We are offering batch A and B so you can choose the course that fits best to your own schedule and time zone. All times are given in IST 5:30+ (Indian time zone). The schedule is from monday – sunday.
Batch A 7:00-9:00 AM
Batch B 12:00-2:00 PM
Batch C 5:00-7:00 PM