Pondicherry, regularly known as Puducherry since 2006 is a part of history built by the French. It is the capital city of the Union Territory known by a similar name. Under French principle from 1674 to 1954, it is no surprise that the territory is saturated with French history and culture and to a voyager may appear to be more French than Indian somehow. This city is full with French architecture in the form Gothic and Mediterranean Style. The best time to visit Pondicherry is between October to February when the weather is Pleasant.
THINGS TO DO IN PONDICHERRY:
- Relax at one of the most beautiful beaches in Pondicherry- Paradise Beach, Promenade Beach, Serenity Beach, Auroville Beach, Veerampattinam Beach, Yanam Beach.
- History and Art lovers must visit- Arikamedu, Basilica of Sacred Heart Of Jesus, Jawahar Toy Museum, Raj Niwas, French War Memorial, Pondicherry Museum, Immaculate Conception Cathedral, The Statue of Dupleix, Aayi mandapam and so on.
- Places like Aurobindo Ashram, Sri Manakula Vinayagar, Gokilambai Thirukamesaw Temple, Chidambaram, Varadaraja Perumal Temple, Church of Our Lady of Angels, Meeran Mosque, Iskon Temple, Sri Karneshwar Natraja Temple.
- Enjoy the enchanting marine life on the country’s east coast and experience Scuba Diving.
- Chill at the cafes like- Café Ole, Baker Street, Crepe in touch, Café des Arts, Richy rich freezing point, Les Saveurs etc.
- Explore the streets of Pondicherry by cycling in the city.
- Enjoy playing Paintball, Fishing with the locals, shopping at Pondy Bazaar Book Now.
Yoga Retreat in Pondicherry-
- King Sized Bed
- CCTV Cameras
- Power backup
- Free Wifi
It is a complete journey with Us, through best quality and sativk diet which is stated as complete yogic diet for getting balance and flexablilty in life.
Situated At : Laxman Jhula Rd, Tapovan, Jonk, Uttarakhand 249137
Phone: 097603 60672